Friday, February 20, 2009

CD Case Calendar

Just a quick post today ~ I wanted to share a CD Calendar I made for Crystal, my MI Mingle secret sister ... well not so secret actually!!! Anyway, in February we were to make a treat for our SS and I decided on this calendar for Crystal. The CD case is from Papertrey Ink, you can get 5 for $3 which I think is really reasonable and the tear off months are from 'Stamp on This'. I think they're just the right size for the CD Case ... and I wanted to use the tree from 'Thoughts & Prayers' which is just a beautiful SU set. I'm still on my CAS kick so this is no exception! Glad you liked it Crystal!

Recipe
CD Case : PTI Ink
Stamps : Thoughts & Prayers
Cardstock : Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink : Choc Chip
Accessories : Calendar (Stamp on This) Button Bouquet 'Latte'

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Your not so secret sister loves it! I showed it to my gals at a stamp camp this weekend and they all want me to do a class for them and make these.

MY Inky Fingers said...

Super fantastic as always! I love your cards & projects!

Julia Aston said...

Great calendar Emma! love the tree and colors you used!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! Love the simplicity!