Monday, September 15, 2008

Glitter!

I've had my Essential Glue Pad from Tsukiedo for ages and I hardly ever use it ... so when I saw today's technique challenge on SCS it was too good an opportunity to pass up! We were to use glitter backgrounds ... to do it, I took my new Bella Background Stamp and glued it up, stamped it onto Mellow Moss and dumped a whole pot of glitter onto it! After a few mins, I tapped off the excess glitter and brushed it down ~ it sticks to the glue beautifully!
The main image is the stylised tree from Scandinavian Season (available Oct 1st from the Holiday Mini). This was embossed with Gold EP and layered very simply with Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeasy!
Recipe
Stamps : Scandinavian Season, Bella B/G
Ink : Tsukiedo Glue Pad, Versamark
Cardstock : PTI Antique Ivory, RHR, Choc Chip, Mellow Moss
Accessories : Glitter, Gold EP

3 comments:

Catherine said...

i have to try this technique, very cool, love your card

Anonymous said...

Hey Emma, I used the same background stamp as you for this challenge. Like it.

Chrissy D said...

Love the simplicity of this! Gorgeous! TFS!