Monday, February 13, 2012

A Distressing Technique

Today's technique on Splitcoast is "Wrinkle Free Distressing" ... pretty simple to do, and very effective. Here's a link to the tutorial. I would never have tried this technique, it just isn't my usual Clean and Simple style, but I love the challenges on Splitcoast because they, well, challenge me! Not sure I love this card, but it does show the technique off ... you can make your own mind up!

Recipe
Stamps : Elementary Elegance
Ink : Soft Suede, Pool Party, Peach Parfait
Cardstock : Peach Parfait, Watercolour Paper
Accessories : Label Punch, Dimensionals, Water Spray Bottle, Acetate

3 comments:

Debra said...

Oh I love that! Great colors too!

Kaye said...

The new blog header looks fab!

Laura said...

You did a good job with he distressing!

Mercy! This is the perfect banner for you! Sarah did a fab job! Love it!