Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Creative Crew ~ My Final Month!

I'm sad to say that these are my final Creative Crew challenges as a Design Team Member :( I want to say a huge thank you to the team, Patty, Lydia, Jana for their fabulous management of the CC challenges, I can't wait to see who's up next. I will, of course be participating in the May challenges, but as a player, not a designer.

First up, keyword CCREW0411CF ~ Catalog Focus *Punches*. We are to use the many and varied Stampin' Up punches in our projects. I chose to make a criss-cross card using the Sweet Stitches DSP along with the little tiny flower from Trio Punches. I love the dimension these dinky little flowers can add to a project. I added bling to mine :)

Here are a couple of close ups so you can see how it was all pulled together.


Keyword CCREW0411DF
~ Blueberry Crisp DSP, or the colour combo of Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla. This first card is made with the Flower Folds Bigz XL Die, the first pic is the flower all folded up with a ribbon to tie it shut, then you can see it open with the lovely sentiment in the centre.

When you untie the ribbon, the flower opens up, like this ...



My second Blueberry Crisp card is this one. It's a tri-fold. I love this one ;)



Keyword CCREW0411HF ~ Holiday Focus is on Mother Ocean ... or ... Watercolouring. Here's a very simple watercoloured card for this challenge. I adore these Scotties, I had a smile on my face the whole time I was colouring!




Keyword CCREW0411SF ~ Scrapbooking Focus was to make a page with NO DSP, so we were to make our own backgrounds. I am not a scrapbooker so I decided to make a picture with my lovely daughter, Sarah as my focal point. I made my background out of the Simply Said and Always stamp sets.




And that's it for my April Creative Crew Projects. I hope you get a chance to play along with us on Splitcoast, all the recipes can be found at my Splitcoast Stampers Gallery which you can find here.

9 comments:

juniperbarn said...

Wow! Fabulous projects again! I love every single one of them!

Robin said...

That flower is just so awesome!

And the tri-fold, and the frame! And the cute doggies! Okay, I love it all too :)

MY Inky Fingers said...

Super fantastic projects! The scrapbook project is awesome! Each project is great, as always.

Debra said...

Love all of it. Fabulous.

Cathy said...

It's all so wonderful, Emma. Those Scotties are a special favorite of mine. And Sarah is beautiful!

Heide said...

WOW!
Wonderful projects.
Love the first one, so great.
The little dogs just make me smile.
You ROCKED it!

Anonymous said...

Love ALL these projects, Emma! The frame with Sarah is gorgeous (great subject, right?) and I love the way the flower card came out! The doggers are too cute, too. I just cannot find enough adjectives to tell you how much I LOVE these projects!

MichelleG

Unknown said...

These are all great projects! You always impress me!

Allison said...

Wow! That criss-cross card is absolutely amazing! I love all the details!